Through therapy it has come out that I have different parts of me that help me when I need them. I am conscious of them being there but they are each different and I using these pages to explore each of them. As more of them come to the surface/make themselves known I will add to this. Click on the pictures to go to their pages. Each page starts with an assortment of pictures that are like a composite of what each of them look like to me.
My Different Parts
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
To protect the innocent, I have changed the names of everyone that appears in this blog, including my own. Most of the names are from the Bible and I have chosen them to help represent what these people are like in real life.
Top Posts & Pages
- Thank You
- Understanding Dissociative Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (DDNOS)
- The Legacy Of Child Abuse – SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
- The Legacy Of Child Abuse – COMPULSIVE OVEREATING
- Poison Words
- Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
- The Legacy Of Child Abuse – SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PART 2
- Really Sick.....No One Cares
- When Therapist Don't Believe You
- 26,481 hits